donderdag 9 februari 2012

Darynda Jones – For I have sinned

Charlie Davidson short story 1,5 published on Heroes and Heartbreakers website on March 19, 2011.

For I have Sinned

I have found this short story, and it is only about 40 pages in .lit, and really liked it. We get a glimpse of Charlie helping a young woman find out why she died, and to have peace to cross over. It really is a beautiful and sweet little story, if you like those books, you can’t miss it. And yes, Reyes is here as well!

Hero: not really
Heroine: Charlie Davidson, the Grim Reaper
Secondary characters: Jo Anne, the ghost
Romance: none
Plot: very nice
Heat-level: not really, even though Reyes shows up
Writingstyle: great
Summary: lovely short story, with a nice peak in the life of Charlie Davidson

8 stars.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ...can I find it somewhere? I really liked book 1 :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but have read everything else. Glad to know it was good for a short!
    @Blodeuedd-It's up on amazon, and I think you might be able to find it for free on Heroes & Heartbreakers website.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen