zaterdag 11 februari 2012

New addititions to my addictions

Yesterday I received three books, and I want to read them all immediately!
Stephanie Laurens - The capture of the Earl of Glencrae
Joanne Fluke - Devil's Food Cake Murder
Jude Devereaux - Wild Orchids

And they came just in time, as I am leaving for a nice long romantic weekend with my boyfriend. It's almost time to wake him, and then to start packing and go driving for a few hours. For my Dutch readers: I'm going to Valkenburg. Never been there before, but I do love Limburg and its vieuws.

I'll probably be reading my email and Twitter messages, but I won't be reading and following my blogs. A stayed up way to late to finish J.R. Ward-Envy. But there is no time to write a review about it, that will have to wait till I get back. And of course I hope to read some more books. I am taking way too many books with me for those few days, but well, a girl needs to have a choice.

Have a great weekend you all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten