zondag 1 april 2012

New books to look forward to for April 2012


After such a huge new release month in March, I am glad April is a bit quieter. Though there are still some very long looked forward books for:

Leann Sweeney – The Cat, the Wife and the Weapon – Cats in Trouble 4
Jennifer Ashley – The Duke’s Perfect Wife – Highland Pleasures 4
Kevin Hearne – Tricked – Iron Druid Chronicles 04
Lynn Kurland – All for you
Susan Wittig Albert – Mourning Gloria – China Bayles 19
Stephanie Laurens – Rules of Engagement – anthology
Amanda Quick – Crystal Gardens - Flint & Marsh 01
Donna Fletcher – A Warrior’s Promise
Johanna Lindsey – When passion rules

Yes, I do still read my Johanna Lindsey books.

I have read only 5 of my list for March, but half of them have not yet reached me, so those will be read this month. And thanks to reading 20 Laurell K. Hamiltson books, of which I did not have to write a review, I have read the grand total of 29 books! Review for Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas will be posted tomorrow.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Quiet? Gini Koch's new book, Kate Noble's new books, good good month :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have just bought Jennifer Ashley's The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie and I just have to read it soon :) Everyone says it's a great read. And Kevin Hearne sounds good also.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @Blodeuedd: Well, the list for March was extremely long. But the more authors I discover, the longer my kalender gets of course.
    @Anna: I really hope you like the series, it is really different, but so good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen