vrijdag 1 november 2013

New books to look forward to for November 2013

This is the list of new releases for the month of November 2013 I am looking forward to:

Victoria Hamilton – Freezer I’ll Shoot – Vintage Kitchen Mystery 3
Thea Harrison - Kinked - Elder Races 06
Gail Carriger – Curtsies and Conspiracies – Finishing School 02 HC
Bailey Cates – Charms and Chocolate Chips – Magical Bakery Mystery 03
Clive Cussler – Mirage – Oregon Files 9
Clive Cussler – Poseidon’s Arrow – Dirk Pitt 22
Heather Blake – A potion to Die for – Magic Potion Mystery 01
Lara Adrian – Edge of Dawn – Midnight Breed 11 PB
Melissa Mayhue – Warrior Untamed – Warrior 03
Sarah MacLean – No good Duke goes unpunished – Rules of Scoundrels 03
Suzanne Enoch – The Devil Wears Kilts – Scandalous Highlander 1
Anthology: Christmas on Main Street, with Alexis Morgan
Kimberly Raye – Here comes the vampire – Dead end dating 6
Shannon Stacey – Love a little sideways – Kowalski family 7
Stephanie Laurens – The trouble with virtue


I have read a total of 16 books and 4 short stories this month, which is not all that much for me. Hope to do better this month!

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did well this month.

I have read 3 cozy mysteries:
- Ellery Adams - Poisoned Prose
- Victoria Hamilton – Bran new Death
- Laura Childs – Postcards from the Dead

1 book longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Carolyn Crane – Mind games

and 3 books I have won (to make up for last month):
- Susannah Sandlin - Omega
- Jesse Petersen – Married with zombies
- Carolyn Crane – Mind Games



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian

13 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm so curious about A potion to Die for, it sounds great. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I so want to read that one Melliane, I hope it arrives soon.

      Verwijderen
  2. MacLean ..woot! I have the arc to read soon, and cannot wait. All of the holiday covers have me drooling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You have to hurry with the ARC then Kimba, looking forward to your review.

      Verwijderen
  3. I bought A Potion to Die For today! Can't wait to get started.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ooo jealous now, It has not yet arrived here. I so want to read that one Diana!

      Verwijderen