maandag 30 december 2013

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

The final list of New Additions for this year, but fear not, many more books are on their way to me : ) so there will be more lists next year.

From Bookdepository:
Kathryne Kennedy – Everlasting Enchantment

Secondhand Books:
Ann Aguirre - Endgame
Christina Henry - Black Night
Jennifer Estep - Widow's Web –
Jennifer Estep - Deadly Sting
M.J. Scott - Iron Kin
Sandy Williams - The Shadow Reader
Sandy Williams - The Shattered Dark
Rachel Caine – Unseen
Rachel Caine – Unbroken
Rachel Caine – Undone
Rachel Caine – Unknown
Rachel Caine – Cape Storm
Rachel Caine – Total Eclipse
Maria V. Snyder – Poison Study
Maria V. Snyder – Magic Study
Maria V. Snyder – Fire Study
Kelley Armstrong – The Summoning
Kelley Armstrong – The Awakening
Maggie Stiefvater – Forever
Maggie Stiefvater – Shiver
Maggie Stiefvater – Linger
Maggie Stiefvater – Ballad
Maggie Stiefvater – Lament



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian

13 opmerkingen:

  1. I need to read Williams Shattered and the newest book although the love triangle freaks me out. I really enjoyed Shadow Reader

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those look like a great haul!! Oh I need to get some Rachel Caines too! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is a refreshing series Melissa, I look forward to reading them.

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Sometimes even I think too many Blodeuedd, if I can't choose my next read.

      Verwijderen
  4. Poison Study is so good!
    I also loved the Shiver trilogy, it's got such a beautiful mood.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I did not really like Poison Study all that much the first time I read it as an e-book, I hope to enjoy it more this time. And Maggie Stiefvater, well, I bought it mostly for my stepdaughter. Not sure I will read them myself. Perhaps you can convince me in a forthnight ;)

      Verwijderen
  5. black Night is nice, I like the whole series I'm just behind, I need to read book 4 I think...

    I love the spin off series by Rachel Caine, it's the only I read but it's super fun. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have so much still to read Melliane, but I can't stop collecting books!

      Verwijderen
  6. I always have the hardest time finding your blog but I've added it to Bloglovin' now so I should be good! I keep trying to return your comments and your WP profile doesn't have a link to your site. o_O Anyway... I'm thrilled that Maggie Stiefvater's series is now on your TBR pile. Her writing is amazing! Glad to see you starting Sandy Williams' trilogy too. Happy (almost) 2014! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I just noticed my link contains my back up Wordpress blog, I will try to change it when I see it. Thanks Carmel!

      Verwijderen
  7. Nice! I loved that series from Rachel Caine. It was one of the first handful I read when I got into reading a few years back. I couldn't read those suckers fast enough.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen