dinsdag 1 september 2015

New books to look forward to for September 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of September 2015 I am looking forward to:

Catherine Coulter – The End Game – Brit in the FBI 3 HC
Christine Feehan – Dark Ghost – Dark 27 HC
Christine Feehan – Dark Blood – Dark 26 PB
Heather Graham – The Hidden – Krewe of Hunters 17 HC
J.D. Robb – Devoted in Death – In Death 41 HC
J.D. Robb – Down the Rabbit Hole – Anthology
Jacquelyn Frank – Bound by Sin – Immortal Brothers 3
Jennifer Ashley – The Stolen MacKenzie Bride – Mackenzies 8
Kim Harrison – The Drafter – Peri Reed Cronicles 1 HC
Nalini Singh – Archangel’s Enigma – Guildhunter 8
Stephanie Laurens – By Winter’s Light – Cynster 21
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlias and the Eleven O’Clock Lady – Darling Dahlias 6 HC
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlias and the Silver Dollar Bush - Darling Dahlias 5 PB

I have read a total of 13 books and 1 novella this month. I have no idea where the time went I should have spend reading. I do hope to do better next month.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Almost!
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
Ellery Adams - Murder in the Paperback Parlor
Leann Sweeney - The Cat, the Sneak and the Secret

6 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
Dara Joy - High Energy
Jayne Ann Krentz - Whirlwind Courtship
Nora Roberts - Lawless
Nora Roberts - Born in Fire
Nora Roberts - Born in Ice
Nora Roberts - Born in Shame

no book I have won / been gifted / given for review:

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
Nora Roberts - Lawless
Nora Roberts - Born in Fire
Nora Roberts - Born in Ice
Nora Roberts - Born in Shame



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

4 opmerkingen: